7.10.2005

| missing those |

I miss them.

the smiling people who greets me each morning

the silence of my seatmate that I grew fond of.

the arrogance of the one I hate

the sound of the CAT and going in the darkness of CATlab.

I miss that.

I miss my boss' shriek of laughter

and my pal's morning anecdotes.

I miss the pantry and that old canteen.

Even the loudness of the front desk.

I miss the untidy pedestal i kept

and the testcards usually in my pocket.

the thrill of violating the no-outside-mail policy.

and the beurucracy for the requests.

I miss those paperworks.

my pets on the desk.

i miss inay.

and everyone i love whom i left.

thier jokes.
the laughter.
the wave.
the camaraderie.

i'm sad. i didnt expect to be.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com