7.20.2005

| the day i got it straight |


Pagising ko kaninang umaga... nawala sa isip ko. So derecho lang ako sa ordinary routine. Tumunog ang alarm clock ng 545. Pero knowing na meron pa kong 15 minutes... pumikit ulit ako. Tumunog ulit ang alarm ng 6. Despite my whole body's protest, naglakad ako papuntang sofa. Pumikit. Nagpanggap na tulog. Kumuha ng towel. Nung mapadaan ako sa salamin, whoaaah! something's change. hehehe. It's the hair. Yep...got it fixed last night. My hair has been a bother for a while now and when abby ask if i want to go with her to get our hairs done... di na ko nagdalawang isip.
At first, I thought it's not me. I mean, seriously. I had my hair in its natural mess of a condition since birth and never once did it undergo any major fix. And then this one... hahaha! It was really surprising considering that I hate it when people notice that there's something new in me. I prefer to stay out of the limelight.I even hate it when I have to trim my hair when it gets out of control. Oh well...maybe they wont notice the difference. Or if they did... I could always throw a "shinampoo ko lang yan"-line...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com