7.20.2005

| the day with the whole mystery of mapping |



After talking to Sir Hans, we came to a conclusion that we are indeed moving to the mapping team in August.
This could be an adventure. I have no idea whatsoever about what mapping is about. It could be fun to learn something entirely new. That way, I wont bore myself uploading photos and videos each and everytime of the day. And the best part of it (the one that gets me hopeful instead of reproachful),its a temporary project assignment. If that is really the case, then I guess it would be a gud move. There's nothing to loose and in return, I'll learn stuff...

Actually, when you look at it, this transfer is a bit overwhelming. I would prefer to stay with performance longer before engaging in another project. That way, I had my hands first on the specifics of our team's project before leaping into something new. But since it just happened all of a sudden, I just have to accept the fact that I have to go. And look forward to the possiblities of doing maps.
To give you an idea of what the heck I am talking about... Jackie defined mapping as "the art of mopping the floor" I had laughed my stomach out!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com