7.20.2005

| the day when i have nothing else to do |




on the pain of boredom

You might have noticed that I've been updating this blog like crazy since it's birth on July 18. Haha! Believe it or not, I have nothing else to do but think of something to spice this webblog. I am so bored. Evidently.

I visited eyen's site two days ago, I discovered it by pretty much guessing. And I found something cool. She has a page with all of her special friends's close up pictures. That's why I added "the profiler" (btw, thanks eyen!). Now I have to look for appropriate pictures of my closest bud... That's something that I could do for half a day. Yeah, there's friendster. But knowing my being oc when it comes to photos... Now you see how bored I am?

Hay, I dont intend to spend the rest of this month bumming around. God, I have no idea that this is so difficult.

on harry potter and the spoilers

Having nothing else to do, I resolved into reading the softcopy of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince as well. At first I successfully resist the urge to do so, thinking that it would be too inconsiderate. But after learning that I, indeed, am suppose to do nothing else but wait for the day's end, I decided to go on and read the remaining chapters. After all, even closing my eyes and blocking my ears with my hands... proved to be useless in keeping the spoilers out of my system.

It's good. It's one of the best books in the series so far and I love it. I want to savor it to the last drop (geek!). I can't tell you how grateful I am that jun jun gave me a copy on the release date. Up to now, I am mesmerized with the fact that I have the book on my hands at night (yes, that's how much of an addict I am). If it were my decision, I'd rather not buy it, however badly I want the book. Masyado akong kuripot to spare the thousand bucks. But now, I'm just thankful that he gave me the pleasure of being one of the first to have it...Really.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com