10.12.2005

| the day when i wear my earphones all day |

on friendship and everything else that comes in between
there is a proposed gimmik for g24 peeps, my freshman block on friday. i'm looking forward to it, it has been years since i last saw the first friends i met during my freshman year in UP. five long years. and now, everything seems to be different from what they are back then.
looking back
...my biggest problem was beating the deadlines for the mps and long exams.
...my tears were caused by failed exams and unreasonable professors.
...i fall in line for registrations and class enlistment.
...my limited allowance cause me a big headache at the start of each week.
and now
...my biggest problem is still meeting the schedule for automated functional testing.
...my tears were caused by problems concerning my family's finances.
...i fall in line daily at the mrt ticket booth.
...the scandalous amount of tax deductions on my payslip makes my temples hurt.
on a totally different matter, i give up
i miss my sykes friends. i've been thinking about them lately and how it feels weird not being able to talk to them at all. i blame my pride. i was mean. i was trying to prove that being ignored hurts. and now i learned that the gap that i had created with them leaves a big hole in my life. i hope we could work things out and things will return back to where it used to be. to cut all the crap, i just want to say that i miss them. really.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com