9.23.2005

| the day when he is so makulit *conio* |


"A girl asked a guy if he thought she
was pretty,
he said...no. She asked him if he would want to
be with her forever....and he said no.

She then asked him if she were to leave would
he
cry, and once again he replied with a no.
She had heard enough.

As she walked away, tears streaming down her
face,
the boy grabbed her arm and said....

You're not pretty, you're beautiful.
I dont want to be with you forever. I NEED to be
with you forever. And I wouldnt cry if you
walked
away...I'd die..."

so sweet

lately, i've been fascinated by classic books written in old English and usually narrated by little children. i just
finished the prince and the pauper and i was much awed by the story. and right now, im reading the little prince and oliver twist. i love 'em.

scripts

i dont know why, but no matter how i prevent it, i always find myself looking dumbly on a window where array, static,
and if_else are. i mean, i despise programming, that i admit. but no matter how hard i convince myself that i'd rather be something else, i always end up... doing codes and debugging. hmmm.... talk about unpredictability right? but you know what makes it so different this time? i'm actually enjoying what im doing. and id be happy to keep on, if needed. hehehe... mabel would be happy to hear this. she havent forgiven the guy who made me promise myself that i would never ever be a software developer.btw, im still a qa person doing automated scripts.



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com