1.23.2006

| some musings |

yesterday was a movie marathon day. i watched: a lot like love, prime, con air, nothing hill and forrest gump on dvd. i haven't slouched on the sofa that long for such a long time. but it felt great, being lazy and all without a care in the world.

***
this could maybe summarize how im feeling right now:
"Looking in your eyes
Seeing all I need
Everything you are is everything to me
These are the moments
I know heaven must exist
These are the moments
I know all I need is this
I have all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more"
yah, i must admit, I, still am pathetically in love.
***
i'm contemplating on something important and worrisome as of the moment. i hope that all goes well... cause if not, i think i'd go crazy. im making no sense here, ryt. but maybe, somebody would be able to read between the lines.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com