11.14.2005

| the day when i started eating chicken sandwich for lunch |

SONNET
by Neil Gaiman

I don’t think that I’ve been in love as such,
Although I liked a few folk pretty well.
Love must be vaster than my smiles or touch,
For brave men died and empires rose and fell
For love: girls followed boys to foreign lands
And men have followed women into Hell.

In plays and poems someone understands
There’s something makes us more than blood and bone
And more than biological demands...
For me, love’s like the wind, unseen, unknown.
I see the trees are bending where it’s been,
I know that it leaves wreckage where it’s blown.
I really don’t know what “I love you” means.
I think it means “Don’t leave me here alone.”

---
naiyak ako dito... :(
---



meanwhile, in other news, malapit na ang Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.sana maganda sya.
here are some links to the
reviews i read so far. i hope this movie will surpass the first three. i had been meaning to re read book four, i think i need to refresh my mind with the story's details, however i failed to get across a soft copy(word/pdf doc specifically) as of this writing. ill read it after watching the movie. my very kind cubicle-mate-in-the-office agreed to lend me her copy after she's done with it.
---
p.b.b. is becoming a little too dragging. kuya is becoming a little too annoying. the housemates are becoming a bore. apologies for the pbb loyalists reading this.
---
i like craig david's Dont Love You No More. Very cute melody.
---

*currently feeling: drumbeats on my chest
*currently listening to: random music from internally shared folders here in the office
*currently reading: random blogs
*looking forward for: another shot of starbucks hot coffee(im collecting stamps for the planner ;)



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com