1.03.2006

| the day with the credit card headache |

i was listening to a morning rush audio file sent by carol, del mentioned a book she was reading. it was "I love you Ronnie" by Nancy Raegan. It was a collection of love letters sent to and from Ronald Raegan. It was the second time i came accross that book so i searched it at google. And then i found an excerpt. and it was so sweet... i have just read 3 of the letters and i want to melt and be loved by Ronald Raegan forever.
here is an excerpt i found at barnes&noble:
Feb. 14,1977

Dear St. Valentine,
I'm writing to you about a beautiful young lady who has been in this household for 25 years now - come March 4.

I have a request to make of you but before doing so feel you should know more about her. For one thing she has 2 hearts - her own and mine. I'm not complaining. I gave her mine willingingly, and like it right where it is. Her name is Nancy but for some time now I've called her Mommie and don't believe I could change.

My request of you is - could you on this day whisper in her ear that someone loves her very much and more and more each day? Also tell her, this "Someone" would run down like a dollar clock without her so she must always stay where she is.
Then tell her if she wants to know who that "Someone" is to just turn her head to the left. I'll be across the room waiting to see if you told her. If you'll do this for me, I'll be very happy knowing that she knows I love her with all my heart.
Thank you,
"Someone"
- - -
and because i'm feeling so much love right now, and because im such a sucker for romantic movie quotes, here's a top ten episode i transcribed. i wont tell you what the topic is. its for you to find out.

10. i wish it was you. i always wish it was you - you've got mail
9. there are many beautiful things that i will see. but they wont mean a thing if i lose sight of you - at first sight

8. i used to think i was complete until i met you - guess who

7. you are the champion of my heart - cinderella man

6. they say in a relationship there's always one who loves more. god, i hope its not me. - if only

5. baby im going to treat you so nice that you'll never want to let me go. - pretty woman

4. i thought i'd be beautiful. guy: but you are. - shrek

3. show me the money - jerry maguire

2. when you find the one person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want to start it right away. - when harry met sally

1. i'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else. - wedding date


second batch


10.you always say i fixed you. but thats a complete lie. the truth is, you fixed me. -lost

9.i want all of you forever. you and me everyday. - the notebook

8.i keep my friends close, but my enemies, closer. - blade

7.i love you from the bottom of my heart to the tip of my p*s - the ruling class;
do you promise to stop the dangerous sperm build up of this guy? - the long weekend
6.mahal kita. sobra. - lorna tolentino and richard gomez

5.you do things that make my eyes close. - saving private ryan

4.im not interested in you damn, vag*a. - the bachelor

3.my bounty is as boundless as the sea. my love as deep. the more i give to thee the more i have for both are infinite. romeo and juliet

2.no matter what it takes, you cannot walk away from love. - original sin

1.i finally get what this is all about. im 63 yrs old and im in love for the first time in my life. - something's gotta give


third batch


10.its nothing personal. just business. - the godfather

9.you're the only makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. - hotchick

8.its only in the mysterious equations of love that any logical reason can be found. - a beautiful mind

7.you are the most beautiful part of my everyday. - the unfaithful

6.i will make you fall in love with me every single day. - 50 first dates

5.beginning are usually scary and endings are usually sad. its the middle thats usually important.

4.eternal life without you is no life at all - lovestruck

3.ill cut your nails. ill wash your hair. ill give you a bath. sleep tight my dear, ill be here when you wake up - talk to her

2. i dont know what i'd do if i lost you. id probably get over you and be okay, but for ten minutes, id be a complete mess. - austin powers2

1. you are everything id never knew i wanted. - fools rush in

chico - good things come even late in life - under the tuscan sun

delamar - only the deepest kind of love will induce me to matrimony. you are the true love of my life that's why im here saying i do. - pride and prejudice


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com