10.19.2005

| the day with my 3rd client |

yesterday, we were talking about the sound of music and the songs in the movie's soundtrack. den surprised me this morning with a copy of the cd. here is one of my favorites, my favorite things, sung by julie andrews when the von trap kids were all scared by lightning... i still have a couple of old movies that i'd like to see. i hope that i'd bump into a copy of Gone with the Wind and Casablanca one of these days. i remember during highschool when i was still hooked with teen fictions (yep, sweet valey, rl stein, sweet dreams, love stories... you name it), these two movies are almost always mentioned. but until now, i havent had the chance to see them.

*-*
halloween is drawing near... and with it comes a number of spooky emails and web site with horror stories, sounds and pictures. im not much of a horror freak, i dont even believe in ghost. with the numerous forwarded messages and links sent to me, lately, i realized that frightening photographs do me more scare and give me more goosebumps than a two-hour-scary-movie. especially when the pictures were taken in places im familiar with..

*-*
i read this plot issue of pinoy big brother saying that cass, uma and sam did not audition to be part of the show and that uma and cass are predetermined to be the final two survivors. if you ask me if it could be true? yes, of course there is a possibility. but if that is the case, i think the management, producers and directors of the series made a BIG mistake. and i also think that it would be really disappointing given the popularity that the reality t.v. show has gained. enough said.

*-*
i'm staring into empty space again.
mood: numb
listening to: so long, farewell
looking forward: being saved from this monotony (by my hero? hehehe (:D)


My Favorite things
(by: Julie Andrews)

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens,
brown paper packages tied up with strings,
these are a few of my favorite things.

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels,
door bells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles.
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings.
these are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes,
snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,
silver white winters that melt into springs,
these are a few of my favorite things.

When the dog bites, when the bee stings,
when I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
and then I don't feel so bad.



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com