10.15.2005

| the saturday i was at the office |



I few days ago, I asked a friend to visit this site, and you know what he said? "What's up with it? its full of korean people images and anime graphics but you dont have any recent pic or anything.i still have no idea of how you are these days." I told him, Nahihiya kasi ako... :) (hehehe). So i decided to post a pic, due to public demand, ehem!).


yup, hindi sya kagandahan. kinda boring and stiff actually. well, as you can see, there's really no one else in this floor. occasionally, the guard would stroll by. that's about all, i have all this office space to myself today.


because i could ask no one to take my pic, i just tried my luck with the self timer option of cybershot. it's not that bad ryt? considering that the camera was seating on top of my cpu at the time i took this picture.



i'm gonna watch c.s.i. season 3 that i borrowed from jackie as soon as i get home later. im so excited. yabsi has to work on weekends so until any change on their schedule materialize, i need to think of ways to keep myself occupied on my rest days.
otherwise... i'm gonna miss him and rant about it like a fool. i just wish he knows how much i love him... ;)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com