5.09.2006

| unfinished stories |

Yesterday, it came to me that all of my previous posts are unended. So here goes, what exactly happened next?

To begin with,I'm so happy to say that my mom has successfully conquered the operation. She's in a pretty good shape now except that the doctor said she's a diabetic which is fairly predictable since my grandma is also one. It also means that she has to take some medicines as a maintenance drug. This makes me think. I have to cut on sugar. I put too much on my coffee and my sweet tooth is yet to go away. But on the other hand, I'm really grateful that my mom is alright now.

The galera getaway concluded with a blast. We had so much fun doing simple stuff. The only thing I was not exactly happy about was the clogged toilet. Just imagining it still makes me sick. I am not a neat freak. But the place was so extremely foul I couldn't help myself but maginarte. The Sunday night tequilla session was the best part. I have never laughed that hard for a long long time, it felt soooooo good.The aftershock is overwhelming as well. Now, jun and I dont have to rely on Friends episodes alone to make us laugh when we're together.And though I'm not much of a person who curse a lot...you'll hear us these days saying "I'm so fucking happy.." and "We're so fuckin' poor you know..." while laughing our hearts out. A big thanks to hottie, your moment as i said, was priceless.

The Jewel in the Palace marathon, on the other hand, was put on hold. I have so much to do on weekends that I cant manage to finish the last volume. I also have Wonderful Life (currently downloading) and Hana Yori Dango
(meteor garden japanese version)in the pipeline this summer. All started but nothing done.


Now, as for my grandma, the news is not good. She still hasn't wake up since the incident roughly two weeks ago. Although she's not in the Intensive Care Unit anymore, there is no sign of improvement. She still remains as lifeless as before, and her body seems to be deteriorating little by little. It pains me to see her suffer. I think no one deserves to be in her shoes right now. And for us, her family...waiting is an agony itself. We still hope that she'd be okay. That one day she'll be able to wake up and everything will be back as it was. But the doctor's voice is louder than any of that thoughts. "Only our prayers and a miracle could help her now..."As of the moment, there is nothing to do but wait. And the only thing that could help her are prayers. If you are reading this, I sincerely ask you to say a silent prayer for my lola. Once again i can feel the hospital blues. While the hospital bills are piling up, as we go on our normal life, and as we continue to experience the ups and downs of life, there are some people who are fighting just to live. And my lola is one of them.

Lastly, may ginagawa na ko! haaaah! at long long last... nararamdaman ko na ulit ang feeling ng busy. yung hindi ka makatayo sa kate-test. Yung nakakalimutan mong mag toothbrush kasi madami kang kelangang tapusin. Tama ang kutob ko... adik lang talaga ko sa stress at overtime kaya hirap na hirap akong maging petiks. Hehehe. Sana laging ganito. Masarap ang feeling ng may ginagawa. Yahoo!

Remind me if I left something out... Just leave a note. :)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com