5.03.2006

| wonderful life |


"They say no one's really truly happy in this world.
There's a doctor who dreamed of being a singer.
A lawyer who wanted to be an artist...
A janitor who couldn't be an actor...
A mother who couldn't become a diplomat.
A pilot who couldn't marry his true love...
Life doesn't always turn out the way you expect.
But you still have to live it.
If that's the case, shouldn't we try to be happy
and try to love each other?
Shouldn't we try hard?
Even if it's hard..." - Se Jin

"You should drive slowly.
You shouldn't rely on your brakes.
What if they fail?" - Seung wan

"What a loving gaze...
What's the difference between you and me?
I'm honest with my feelings and I show them.
But you pretend not to have them and act cool." -Chaeyoung

"We're different.
You want something that's not yours, and I'm content watching her be happy.
You want to steal him away, but I'm more comfortable watching from afar.
I'm not trying to act cool. It's just my way." -Do-hyun (*mahal ko na talaga tong taong to...*)"

"Seung-wan, have you ever felt nervous in the presence of another woman since we got married?
Has your heart skipped a beat?
Mine has.
Some days when I see him, I feel like my heart's going to break into pieces, it hurts so much.
And some days, I'm happy just seeing his face.
I don't know why I keep making mistakes in front of him.
And I keep saying things I don't mean." - Se-Jin



excerpts from wonderful life.im falling in love with Lee Ji-hoon (henry). his eyes are so dreamy...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com