5.10.2006

| one year since |


i was digging thru my mail when i accidentally found out that today marks the day when I was officially hired here at gxs(i.e. job offer and contract signing). has it been that long? it seems only yesterday when i was rushing to get my pre employment medical examination. its just hard to believe that 365 days had passed since. so i decided to post my goodbye letter for the CITIphil folks.

THANK YOU! (grace dela pea - logging off)
sent: june 30, 2005 my last day

"a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."


today is my last day here at citiPHIL. During my stay, I've learned ten things.


10.Life is a long winding road. I never imagined that I would be writing this email this early and that I'd be hesitant and gloomy in doing so.


9. Life is unpredictable. The ratio of CAT to user could never be defined. In short, laging may nag aagawan.


8. Timing is important. The office is more peaceful to work at around midnight. Concentration level could reach 100%.


7. Your memory is priceless. The ability to remember half a dozen password associated with half a dozen username is a rare talent. If you dont have it, you should learn it.


6. Simple things matters the most. An excel file, a palm card and a camera is essential to your stomach.


5. Laughter is the best medicine. Don't forget to smile, no matter how long your day gets or how tired you are, always remember that there will always be reason to smile at the end of the day.


4. Life is short, Time is gold. When beating a deadline, makakalimutan mo ng mag toothbrush at kumain matapos lang lahat.


3. Love conquers all. People do fall in love, even on top of all the bdmilogs, STRs, endless overtime, everything kahit na nasa loob ng CATlab. It's inevitable.


2. Friends color your world. Another journey has come my way, but i'll never forget the people that i have met here. Whatever happens, you will always be a part of me. Thank you for the friendship, the memories, the support, the laughter, the kodak moments, the bonding moments... maraming salamat! sobra.


1. This is a small world after all.... Till we meet again, folks!


Life is beautiful. And it goes on.... :) It was a really nice working with you guys. Thank you to my ITF family, sa mga dev na lagi kong kinukulit, sa mga Test Managers that I worked with, and to all of my friends here. I'd like to thank all of you for your time and effort and for believing in me. And I want you to know that this means so much to me. Really.


logging off,
Ma. grace dela Peña
hersheys_haven@yahoo.com
"ad astra per aspera (a rough road leads to the stars)"

***trivia: i started working here last july 4, 2005. malapit na first year anniv ko.***




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com